Regular facials help to improve and maintain the health of your skin. Deep cleansing removes dead skin cells and other impurities, whilst gentle exfoliation speeds up cellular renewal, to give your skin a brighter, more youthful appearance. A variety of massage techniques are used to tone and relax the facial muscles, drain away toxins to help remove and prevent congestion and blockages, and stimulate the flow of blood and oxygen to brighten the complexion.
LUXURY FACIAL – £30 (1 hour)
- A cleanser suitable for your skin will be used to superficially cleanse make up and surface oils from your face and neck
- A richer, deep cleansing cream will then be used to deep cleanse the pores
- The application of hot towels will open the pores and then an exfoliating scrub will be used to remove the top dead layers of skin and loosen blockages
- A wonderful 15 minute massage on the shoulders neck and face will help lift and firm your skin as well as being calming and soothing
- A face mask to suit the condition of your skin will be applied and left on for 10-15 mins
- After this a suitable toner moisturiser and eye serum will be applied to complete the treatment
Your skin will look and feel clean and fresh. A regular luxury facial, combined with a good skincare routine will greatly improve the condition, feel and appearance of your skin.
EXPRESS FACIAL – £18 (25 minutes)
Not got time for a full luxury facial? Why not treat yourself to a 25 minutes express facial. Includes double cleanse, exfoliation, toner and moisturizer.
The Keaso range provides clients with three different facials to choose from depending on their skin needs:
Hydrating facial (dry, dehydrating, thirsty skin)
Calming facial (sensitive, environmentally sensitised skin)
Rebalancing facial (combination, oily skin)
The Kaeso skincare range contains no parabens, known to cause skin irritations, or mineral oils which can cause blockages. Using natural ingredients such as Balm Mint, an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, Cotton for it’s hydrating properties and Dead Sea Mud known for it’s deep cleansing, the range contains products to suit all skin types and conditions. Your facial treatment will be tailored to suit the individual needs of your skin.